[DML] Window fall down go boom!

Hi Everybody!

Quick questions on the windows... my Delorean's windows
are stuck in the up position.  (the last owner decided to rip out
everything on the passanger door...so one assembly is completely
out).

But I have a total of 4 window motors (car came with a bunch of parts).

I haven't checked the contacts or relays yet.  But....

If the problem is the motors...has anyone ever been successful
in rebuilding the motors??

Or is this just a no brainer spend the $495 at PJ Grady?

Thanks
mike@xxxx

VIN #17089

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews