[DML] DeLorean Wanted

Hello,

I'm looking for a project car. I'm located in pennsylvania and am looking for a
DeLorean project type of a car. One where i can drive it while i restore it. I
can brand new cars so i'm not loooking for one where i can drive daily right
now. I've looked at several in storage but not for what i wanted. If you know
or have one in the pa, new jersey, maryland, new york virginia are please let me
know. I'm intrested in purchasing right now.

- Shain

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews