[DML] Re: Luggage Compartment Cable

Dear Mr.Mickel,

For your trunk cable use - Bicycle Rear Brake Inner Wire 1.2mm w/teflon coating from your local bicycle shop. DeLorean World Winter 1998 page 11 shows the backup rig for the trunk and engine compartment. Don't forget to grease the latch.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews