[DML] Re: Luggage Compartment Cable

When I bought my car the hood latch handle was a tiny pair of vise grips. I replaced mine with a stranded cable from a Bicycle shop. While you're at it, run a spare line along side the jacket and leave it hanging up over the gas pedal.

Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=667

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews