[DML] Re: consumer purchasing

Hello,

Alot of places are like that in the part world. Say your exhaust had a hole in
it and you want to fix it. Auto parts places what to stick it on to get to to
pay there hig labor costs. You should try pj grady, i've heard alot of good
nes from him. Let him deal with the jerks of this world to get his parts.

- Shain