From: <eurojet@xxxx>

Sent: Saturday, May 15, 1999 10:54 PM
Subject: [DML] Miramar Car Show

> For what it's worth, I survived my very first car show and won 3rd place
in my division. Which division I don't know unless it was anything that
wasn't a Camaro or Mustang. I was up against a Pantera though. It was a lot
of fun and I was the only DeLorean there. Yes, everyone ignored the DO NOT
TOUCH signs and one guy had the nerve to open up my engine compartment on
his own. An ex D owner he claimed. Today I was nice, but next time...! The
car had steady admirers all day and I arrived home with a hundred
fingerprints and a nice sunburn. The joys of ownership! Fil Vigil

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews