[DML] Re: Painted DeLoreans...

Kayo,
	I didn't say that my car came from the factory painted that way. I said I was told by the previous owner that the original dealer had it done. The car is originally from Pennsylvania, and one of the retail DMC dealers had it painted. From what I understand, no DeLorean ever left the factory painted. If one did, it'd be news to me.---Dan