[DML] Re: Lo-Jack

Installing a Lo-Jack system in a DeLorean is like wearing a parachute on a
major airline. Insurance company statistics indicate that car thieves avoid
exotic cars especially the DeLorean.

The Lo-Jack system is without a doubt the best vehicle recovery system
available, it should be no more difficult to install in a DeLorean than in
any other car, I just don't think it would ever be used.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: Paraversal@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Lo-Jack
> Date: Sunday, April 25, 1999 10:51 PM
>
> I was just wondering if any owners out there have had the Lo-Jack vehicle

> recovery system installed in their DeLorean, and what the real benefits
of
> the system are. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Lo-Jack, it is
NOT
> an alarm system, but more of a homing device that the police use to track

> stolen cars. If your car is stolen with a Lo-Jack system on board, they
will
> track it and the police will retrieve it. Now honestly I do not like to
> change my DeLorean in the slightest. I really wouldn't want many changes
made
> to the car. Does anyone out there have this installed on their DeLorean?
What