[DML] DMC parts for sale

"Prices slashed" (and negotiable) :) I really don't know what these are
worth. If I am way off, please make an offer. The parts are doing me
no good at all. Again, please make me an offer, or propose a trade!

Original plastic coolant tank (this was removed by previous owner, and
replaced with the metal tank). DMC price: $187, My price: $75

Front set of NCT tires (these are worn, probably only a thousand miles
left, but the sidewalls are in good shape) $50

Left tail light lens. (I replaced this part on my car because the
orange turn signal was faded and looked lighter than the right side.
The red part of it is fine. The snap-in running light reflector is not
included.) $40

If anyone is interested in a Craig radio for parts let me know.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews