[DML] Re: Bleeder tool

At 03:10 PM 4/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Lee
>I'm interesting the clutch bleeder tool. I've done this job a buch of
>times and find that removing the engine cover is the only way to go. IF
>you can solve this I'd be eternally grateful!!
>
>Dave Swingle
>
>Reservation #007
>
>dswingle@xxxx

reply:

Hi David,

yep I have solved that problem by making a special tool. It is very
specialized and I doubt that any other use would ever arise. You would
still need a light and a mirror to view the bleed screw to set the tool end
over the bleed screw, but once you do that, all you need is a peddle pumper!

BTW The tool includes an air lock so if you don't get the bleed screw
tight on the "let up" cycle while bleeding, you won't suck air back into
the slave cylinder. You also have a visual feed back so you can see an air
in the line as it is purged.

If I get enough replies I will send out some information and maybe we can
get a few made...kinda like the stainless break lines!!!!(which I loved
putting in!)

Lee

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews