[DML] prototype spotted

i was driving around at work, in San Jose California, when a friend told me
that there was a Delorean in a driveway near his house. i went to check it
out and sure enuff, there it was. it had a Calif. license plate on
it(PROTO1) although it obviously had not ben registered in years. it was
covered in dust and had 4 flat tires. i noticed that it didnt have the black
window louvers on the back and had sliding side windows on the doors. i
knocked on the door and the "lady of the house" told me that her husband had
purchased it at auction when J. Delorean was going though his "legal
problems". she told me that it had less that 180 miles of "test track only
miles", and that hubby had paid $37K for the car. i had to take off and
hubby wasnt home, so i left my card for him to call me. ill fill you all in
as soon as i get more info.

happy driving,
james- STAINLS

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews