[DML] DeLorean Art for Sale...Interested?

Subject: DeLorean Art for Sale...Interested?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 01:32:15 -0000
From: tobias@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All!
I was perusing the internet the other day, and I came across an artist
who draws various cars and trucks using dot shading "stippling". After
exchanging a few e-mails, he stated that he is familiar with and could
easily draw a DeLorean. NORMALLY, prices start at $300 for an original,
which I thought was a little much. However, he said that if I gathered
enough people that were interested in purchasing a print of the drawing,
he could decrease the cost tremendously.
Less than $50 would include a *stainless-steel* appearing framed 16x20
print. Larger sizes are also available, although he has not specified
what sizes. Smaller versions in a 11x14 and 8x10, once again if there is
enough interest.
You can see samples of his work at http://zot-art.com/ They're pretty
detailed, and as you can see he has lots of experience drawing autos.
This little project is still in the infancy stages, so I have not yet
decided what the picture should look like. I was thinking about that
poster of the rare RHD delorean except flipped on the vertical axis to
look like a LHD (with both doors open). Of course, I am open to all
sorts of suggestions. I'll keep the list posted on the status of this
project.
If you might be interested in buying this in the future, let me know.
I'm open to ANY suggestions, or if you're interested send me an e-mail
with "DeLorean Art" as the subject. NO obligation to buy, just checking
how many people would be interested in buying so we can decide whether or
not to move forward. Orders will be taken later, probably sometime this
summer when I get back from Germany.

Thanks Everyone!
Jayson Tobias
tobias@xxxx