[DML] Delorean in Doritos Ad UK

I have been a member of the mailing list since September but have not
written anything as I do not own a DeLorean. Being only 19 and at
University, such a car, although would be nice to own, is too expensive to
buy and insure so I will have to wait a few years. Even finding a model
which I can redily purchase without going on a waiting list seems to be just
as hard. However I now have something to share which I hope will be of some
interest.

I was wondering if any DeLorean interested people in the UK have seen the
Doritos advert which has been on over here.

I was sat relaxing, watching the adverts on channel 4. As I watched I came
across Doritos latest campagne, "Live Life Loud" to buy this snack food when
I spotted a familiar car in the background.

The TV ad is shot showing this guy sat in traffic which has come to a stand
still. He feels bored are decides to liven up the experience by opening a
pack of these crisps. Lots of strange things begin to happen such as the
little girl on the bill board comes to life, but you will notice that behind
the car which the bloke is eating the Doritos, is in fact, a D! I coulden't
believe it!

There is a second advert which revolves around some scratch card you now get
in the pack and yes, its still there sat in the same place, you can even see
the logo on the front grill.

What I thought strange was that its a DeLorean in a British advert.

Has anyone else seen it or am I going mad?

Is it also being shown in the US?

Chris

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews