[DML] Looking for build date

I was interested in knowing the exact day my DeLorean rolled off the assembly
line in Dunmurry to be shipped to the states and which QAC it went through
before hitting the dealer's showroom. The panel on the driver's door says it
was built in May, 1981. I know that you can get exact dates from the Big
Three (or is it Big Two now?). Is this information still available to us
since DMC is no longer operating? I'd appreciate any help or advice anyone
has. I want to know as much about my DeLorean as I can.

You can email me privately at LovDMC12@xxxx

Thanks.

Brian
VIN 1597