[DML] Re: DML: Turned Over Car

This is a real shame. I can see a rowdy mob "accidentally" turning over
a minivan, but to flip over a DeLorean takes a lot of deliberate
effort. Idiots.

On the bright side, consider that it could have been worse. The car
could have been an early 80s Corvette, which surely would have had
significant paint damage and cracks in the fiberglass body. If the
DeLorean's doors still work, then perhaps the stainless body was stiff
enough to withstand the bending forces that would have hurt the
Corvette.

The owner seemed to be seeking a close service facility. If anyone is
in contact with her, please point out that Bauerle Automotive is only
about 4-5 hours away from East Lansing, in Central Ohio. The phone
number is (740) 595-3348.

- Mike Substelny

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews