[DML] First time for everything...

I always enjoy hearing amusing stories of how people react to seeing
DeLoreans, so I thought I'd share one of my own. I drive my car
daily so I get barraged with antics all the time... most are pretty
amusing and lighten up my day. Others can just be darn creepy...
LOL! Well the other night I was driving down a one way street
through one of Charlotte's bar districts and had someone actually
jump out in front of my car and wave frantically and giving me the
thumbs up. I was traveling at a good 40 MPH and luckily it was a two
lane one way street with no other traffic near me, so I could swerve
to miss the idiot lol. I mean I've had crazy stuff happen to me...
people hanging out of their windows yelling and waving, people
taking pictures and using camcorders in other cars near me... but
I've never actually seen someone risk their life like that lol.

Louie Golden VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC