[DML] RE: Re: Disappointment with the Moderators...

[DML] RE: Re: Disappointment with the Moderators...

Eric,
Here is my response to your post...

>Or, if the DML is not up to your standards, then by all means you have the
>option to leave. If >you are offended by the vendor in question, either
>cease your business with them, sell your car, or seek other vendors.

This is something I have considered doing. However, you are missing the big
picture. This topic is not something that is insulting, the topic is someone
employed by a major vendor being mischevious and deceptive. For me to ignore
it and let it go by would be irresponsible.

>After looking at the issue, and being near the center of it, I would
>speculate that this issue has been started by one who has a true grudge
>against this vendor. Everyone and everything else favoring the issue is a
>pawn for this persons cause.

Near the center? How so? What ties do you have to this?

Also, your speculation is wrong. Not only did I not start this topic, I
didn't even discover it nor was I involved in it's discovery. I just saw the
results as everyone else did and my comments on the topic were prohibited
from being posted. I think that's very inappropriate that my voice should be
censored because the moderators are protecting the guilty party here. I have
no grudge whatsoever. It wouldn't matter to me who the offender was... it
should be exposed for everyone to see and talk freely about.

>I am sorry for this post, but it looks to me like this bitching has
>persisted far too long. Please get over this and continue with your normal
>lives.

No need to apologize Eric. Unlike many people, I embrace freedom of speech
and am glad you came out publicly with your comments... however misguided
they may be. I say this because you obviously can't see the entire picture
objectively. If you did, then you, like so many others, would completely
agree with me.

I've been getting pounded with private e-mails from members of the DML that
I know, and some that I never spoke with before. All of them, yes, all have
said they agree with me 100%. Some wish to remain anonymous, and I will most
certainly respect their wishes. A few of these people are long-time DML-ers
too. Wanna know what the most common statement was from those e-mails? "You
hit the nail right on the head". It's a damn shame that their voices
couldn't be heard publicly due to fear of possible repercussions. As
everyone can see, I am not afraid.

Thank you to everyone on this list that has privately e-mailed me. I
appreciate it and I hope that someday nobody will be afraid to voice their
opinion on this list without fear of being blacklisted.

I know that most, if not all of the moderators hate me now... but that's ok.
They are free to hate me for whatever reason they want. I feel that I am
right and I'm sticking to it.

---Evil Dan

PS- I'll be in Phoenix, AZ for a week if anyone wants to stop by and say
"hi!" :) Drop me an e-mail...