From: Sonny V [mailto:sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 12:11 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second
Edition)$$$

Mess with a good read? What??!

The book ends with John DeLorean in jail and the
factory closed! Anyone reading it today may think
that's where the story ends. And that's if
they can find one to read! My library doesn't even
have a copy, and every one I have seen on Ebay the
last couple months has been $100 or more.

As long as this one is using the original films, and
the addition looks good, I don't think they're messing
with anything.

And with DMCH selling the updated ones for just $40,
I'll probably buy one to GIVE to my local library. Hey
James, how about a discount if I buy two - one for my
public library and one for me?

Sonny