[DML] ultimate "start" button source

Folks, a while ago I found the ultimate DMC "start" button:
http://www.apem.com/pdf/AV-series.pdf

This is a link to Apem's line anti-vandalism switches.  In short, they're big and tough and armored, and yes, you can get them in stainless steel.  The best looking ones in there are about 1" in diameter, with a flat actuator.

I don't actually have any -- I considered these when I was looking for a garage door opener switch, but I decided they'd be more appropriate as start buttons.  At the time, I poked around and found a distributor that had them, and if I recall, the SS version was around $30 each, with a minimum order of 20 pieces.

If anyone would like to go in for a combined order, I'm happy to arrange it (at actual cost, of course).  I'm in for two of them.  The part I'm suggesting is AV091003C940N, for those who are really interested.

Regards,
Owen
VIN 10470 "1 21 GW"