From: Videobob Moseley [mailto:videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 4:45 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Re: Questions on automatic transmissions

I have to admit to you,
I don't know a single thing about transmissions at all.
I am a dunce when it comes to these things.

I had no idea that there is another type of oil somewhere else on the
car in
the transmission
other than the red fluid.

I think that I need to simply find a european transmission shop that
knows
what to
look for and have them take a look at it and do a change on it.

What "other" cars should I mention or look for when choosing a shop?
I mean, what other cars use our transmisiion?

- VB