RE: [DML] Let's talk about that infamous fender.

RE: [DML] Let's talk about that infamous fender.

There are fenders out there if you need one.
heck, even I have an extra hanging in the garage - both sides!
There a lot of them out there but they are being horded by people like me
who
are afraid they will need one some day.
Houston has some of them too, but they only sell them to preffered
customers.
Unless the fender is totally wiped out, you can reshape it.

I have never heard about Houston making new fenders, this sounds very
unlikly.
Some cars that get a lot of damage, let's say hail damage usually end up
being painted.
A yellow, or black DeLorean with a little hidded bondo is smarter than
trashing all the
panels and trying to start from scratch.

These cars seem to have a good turnover, people buy them and get board of
them
or decide not to fix them and then sell them off on eBay.
Thats how I got mine.
There is always one of two on eBay at any time.
- VB