Re: [DML] Re: Tire Replacement

Great.....this time I got a bunch of suggestions re Tire replacement.  When
the stores open here, I will be making the rounds......I think, besides Les
Schwab that also Sears handles Michelin and we have a new WalMart with what
looks like a big auto department. I will check them all later today and
report!

Ryan: Great to have a fellow D owner near by.  Would like to get together
sometime.   We do not have a Costco here and my D sprung a water leak a
couple months ago.....I don't want to chance it on the highway until that is
looked into.  Probably will try to get someone to do "the works" and get all
new hoses and fittings and a new brass 3 core radiator for good measure, but
not right away.  Everything on the car is original and although low mileage
(8K) that stuff goes rotten and needs to be replaced.  So I can't very
easily take advantage of Costco prices.  We will see today.

Many thanks to everyone for all the suggesions......even the "Old Geezer"
Dick Ryan!!

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII