[DML] Re: Mountain Home AR DeLorean

 I already drive a car that everything on it is broken so that won't
change for me, everyone at school laughs when I drive through the
parking lot and the car dies on me for no reason. I also beleive in
managing your money I already have a plan to get a D with the price
of around $10K and still go on the trip to Europe. I 'll go without a
car for two months but my friends owe me a bunch of rides anyway.
Patients is a vertue I know, but it is one that I am runing out of
very quickly on my dream. I set a goal to be a DeLorean owner by the
time I got out of high school and I only have 18.5 weeks to reach
that goal. I will get a DeLorean.
  I like to think that I almost won the DeLorean on ebay yesturday in
Stillwater OK, What I mean is that I had my computer on that car for
around four hours until I thought it was a good time to place a bid.
Fourty-five minutes left of the auction I placed my bid and went to
church hoping that I had won but when I came home I lost, bummer. You
win some and you loose some. Next time will be different.
   -Josh
  P.S. I am sorry if there are any misspelled words, I am in a hurry
to get to work.

 --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <supermatty@xxxx>
wrote:

> $8k is your limit, and you are willing to let a trip to Europe take
> away from funds for getting it?  Please, kid, you don't want the
car
> bad enough!  When I was in High School and I wanted this car, I
would
> have sold everything including the shirt off of my back to get it!
> Luckily, I didn't have to.  I just went and finished high school,
and
> then went on to college for engineering :)  If you don't have the
> money now, have a plan to get it, and then buy your car then.
>
> Quite honestly, I don't know what you're planning to do with this
> car, but if you only pay $8K for it, your friends are going to
remark
> about how everything on it is broke and worn out, versus how cool
it
> is and how well it runs.  I know exactly how you feel though, I was
> in your shoes 5 or 6 years ago.
>
> Matt
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > $8K is my limit. I know that isn't much but I'm still in high
> school
> > and planning on going over to Europe this summer and have
budgeted
> my
> > money to afford a DeLorean and the trip. I plan on selling my
1966
> > Beetle on ebay to help pay for the car that I will eventually buy.
> >  Does anyone know who bought the red D up in Mountain Home
Arkansas?