Re: [DML] DeLorean efficiency

...let's not forget, the police had reported that Rodney King had been
chased in his Hyundia
Excell at speeds over 120 MPH in LA.
I think most ANY car will eventually get up to that speed.
The trick is how fast it does it, how fast it is in each gear and under what
condition?

That "low effeciency" Vette you mentioned could take off up a steep hill
loaded down with fat chicks and whoop our asses even if we had Carl Lewis
behind us pushing.

I was a Harley Guy long before I got into cars, and my years of motorcycle
wrenchin'
have prooved time and time again..... "There is no replacement for
DISplacement".

- VB