Re: [DML] Ventilated Cross Drilled brakes available?

Re: [DML] Ventilated Cross Drilled brakes available?

There are 4 pot callipers availble for the DeLorean which should fit
straight on, I did post this a while ago along with some photos.

To be honnest if you can lock the front tyres up on your DeLorean,
there is little to be achieved by adding drilled rotors or 4 pot
callipers.

A DeLorean with good tyres (fundimental to good braking) and well
serviced brakes should be able to lock up the front wheels under
very heavy braking.

Most braking problems are down to poor servicing, old fluid, worn
pads, corroded pistons, cr*p tires and old break hoses which expand
under braking.

Just my 2 p

James