[DML] Trip to DMCH and back to Springfield, MO

[DML] Trip to DMCH and back to Springfield, MO

I've had my car at DMC (Houston) for the past couple days having a
little list of "pre-winter" things done on my car - hoses, grounds and
an alternator, and a set of seat covers.

Warren, Bill, James and Stephen have all been real cool to be around,
and I know I've probably been a pain in the neck. James showed me some
of the new stuff they are working on for the winter/spring and it's
good that we've got guys like DeLorean Motor Center, PJ Grady and DMCH
putting stuff out like they do (and I say this after dropping almost
$2000 here this time!).

Headed back to Springfield, MO this afternoon, anyone on the OK City
area want to meet for lunch on Sunday? Email me at sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx!

Sonny V.