[DML] Re: Trouble shifting into third (automatic)

[DML] Re: Trouble shifting into third (automatic)

Unfortunatly it does sound like the shift computer is the cause of
your shifting problems. Before going after it though you should do all
the external adjustments AS PER THE WORKSHOP MANUAL. This includes
checking the fluid levels. You can also clean all the plugs and
connectors for the trans, a loose connection might cause similar
symptoms. You can also build a light box to verify the shift computer
commands to actually see what gear the shift computer is telling the
transm ission to be in.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757