[DML] Trouble shifting into third (automatic)

[DML] Trouble shifting into third (automatic)

Hi,

Last sunday I went for a drive with my DeLorean after standing still
for four weeks. I ran into a problem that I had once before a few
months ago but then it 'cured' itself but now I had more difficulty
before the problem went away.
My problem is that my automatic D won't shift into third gear. It
does after a while but this time it took a very long while.
I drove it around town for a while (about fifteen minutes) before I
went onto the highway. As I accelerated it shifted fine from first to
second but it wouldn't shift into third so I was making a lot of
noise as well because I was driving close to 100km/h. I tried giving
it gas and then let go slowly to try if it would shift in to third
but no luck. After a while I floored the gas pedal to try to fool it
I was down shifting and then let go of the gas, after about three
tries it finally shifted into third. This all happend on a stretch of
3 to 5 kilometers of highway. It drove fine after that except for
once when I tried to pass another car. When I gave a little more gas
(not much so it would downshift) it shifted back to second and then
into third and into second and into third again quite rapidly.
After that I didn't have a problem again. Cruised down the highway
for a while, stopped at home for about ten minutes and drove around
for half an hour after that downtown and on the highway and never had
a problem.
Before someone says, its the shift computer. It was rebuilt less than
a year ago by DMC-service here in the netherlands.
I als have to say that when it was shifting properly last sunday, it
felt it was shifting a bit soon into the next gear.
I checked the transmission fluid and even though I think it is not
the best dipstick, it still has enough fluid in it.
Could someone tell me all teh points I can check. I want to do a
complete refreshment of all the fluids but someone who works with
cars over here said that there could be something you can adjust so
it would shift at the right rpm's.
All tips are welcome!

Thanks!
Mads de Bruin