[DML] Where is the "idle speed relay?" (#108 on wiring diagram)

[DML] Where is the "idle speed relay?" (#108 on wiring diagram)

So, my problem that I've been trying to troubleshoot for the past
month or so has been that I blow fuse #5 consistently as soon as I
turn the key.  Well, after narrowing down the electrical connectors
underneath the ignition coil, I have found that only the top row,
front (toward front of car) white connector causes the fuse to
blow.  So I took my trusty Fluke multimeter to it, and I found that
the red/black, green/black, and pink/black wires are connected, and
also that that the green, blue/black, and light green/black wires
are connected.
By looking at the main wiring diagram for the car, it seems that all
of these wires trace back to the #108 relay, that is, the "idle
speed relay."  Where is this thing, and could it have melted causing
my #5 fuse to constantly blow?  I know that fuse #5 is typically
associated with the dash instrumentation, but I pulled the binnacle
tonight and even with all of its electrical connections unplugged,
it still blows the fuse when I turn the key.

thanks,

Matt