From: Matt Spittle [mailto:supermatty@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:33 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: alternator ground?

This is strike 2 for where my powdercoating kit has gotten me into
trouble.  The first strike was with powdercoating the motor mounts.
I've also powdercoated my alternator mounts, and wondering why it
wasn't working right.  John Hervey was nice enough to call me on the
phone and let me know that now I'd have to run a separate wire to
the block from a bolt on the alternator.

Although, as rusty as my alternator mounts were before, I can't
imagine it was ever working right to begin with.

thanks,

Matt

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews