[DML] Re: DeLorean Handling

I have pushed my car hard and never lost it in a turn but I have new
tires and never tried it in the rain. I suspect you could probably
push it over the edge because it would not give you any warning just
before you lose it, unlike most stock cars with much better weight
distribution. This is not a recomendation to try anything stupid, it
is just that a Delorean can corner a whole lot better than most
anything that most drivers are familiar with. With it's low center of
gravity and it's large rear footprint a Delorean can achieve higher
cornering forces than your daily driver. Wet pavement, gravel, an oil
spot, and all bets are off! Of course because you are so low to the
ground you get the illusion of traveling faster than you think. Kind
of like driving a Go-Kart!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757