[DML] Re: Proper operation of mode switch

[DML] Re: Proper operation of mode switch

Ryan- Stick your hand behind the heater where that foam piece you
taped up
is and run it on normal. You will feel if there are any more leaks. I
tried duct
tape but apparently it didn't stop all my leaks. I poured fast tack
adhesive all
over the place; the foam/heater box/and hoses themselves and now I
don't
have any leaks. Also-check to make sure your rugs arent in the way of
the
heater footwell ducts, it is typical for this to happen-the ducts are
up on the
tunnel by the heater. I don't remember which place-but there was a bulletin
either in the bulletin book or dmcnews that describes this problem so check
that out. If this doesn't improve
your
problems, then you'd want to check out the vac lines. Vent should
just come
out the door vents and the one above the radio, bi-level comes out
the vents
and footwells, heater just comes out the footwell vents-there is a
description in
the shop manual where the air will flow (in the heating section I
believe) at a
given setting-check the book and you should be all set. Let us know what
happens- Dani B. #5003