Re: [DML] Trademarks, and DMCH

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> With all that said, each time this topic comes up I
> again think about why it even matters..

Marc, your correct, it doesnt matter.  Unless you personally have
plans to use the trademark and hire legal counsel, there is no end to
this debate.

> The same conclusion every time, it boils down to greed on the
> part of DMCH.

DMCH is in business to make money, and if Stephen Wynnw is worth a
darn as a businessman, he is in business to make as much as he can
without alienating his market.  If you don't like a vendor making
money, don't buy from them.

> Greed in not such an awful thing, but as with all of the other
> faults I have discussed over
> the years with the way DMCH (and other "vendors")
> conduct themselves, It is my opinion that they take it
> too far..

Then step up to the plate and start your own DeLorean business.  I'm
sure you will find it is no cake-walk.  Sounds like your not pleased
with any of the vendors.

As for me, I will continue to patronize every vendor as I have in the
past.  Every one of them has given me great advice and service as
well as supplying me parts and accessories at a fair price.  I've
even used the DMC logo on some custom parts I've made and Stephen
Wynne thought they were great!  These people are not hard to work
with!

Ron