Re: [DML] Trademarks, and DMCH

Here is the perfect solution,for DMCH.

No disrespect to you James or DMCH,but why not just add just add the
Roman numerals II as in  DMC II  as your trademark logo and Delorean
Motor Company II, as your business,so that anybody and everybody
would know that you are NOT the original company from 1981,as the
name Delorean One(the company),distinguishes itself from being known
as the "original company" by using the above name or as Mark L. says,
are you are trying to blur the picture between the original company
and your business.
Using the above would distinguish DMCH as its own RIGHT to exist,on
its own merits,whether for good or bad,or in between.Much in the same
matter as AVANTI II has done for itself, as its own company,promoting
and selling the original style AVANTI,but using the numerals II in
the AVANTI name to distinguish itself from the original company
(ironic as JZD used to work for Studebaker)
If DMCH truly wants to be "fair" with the Delorean Community and with
other vendors,they would simply start using DMC II as their logo,and
call themselves Delorean Motor Company II, rather than DMC or
Delorean Motor Company.
On another note,in the past I had bought out entire inventories from
defunct business,but I NEVER was given the right to use their defunct
business names or logo,and that was a direct purchase from a defunct
company,DMCH bought their inventory from a second party!!   With no
direct purchase from JZD or from the original Delorean Motor Co.
If I was a vendor I would have EVERY right to use the DMC logo as
dmch has.
Hell,I am surprised James did not notice in the TV movie,that was
shown this past summer,they used the EXACT DMC(as they use it) logo
on the I.D.Badges worn by the actors in the made for TV
movie "Earthquake"

Regards
Claude