Re: [DML] Re: Chevy Engine swap

 It's my understnding that the rotory engine in that car was an engine never
offered in a production car sold in the U.S. That would seriously complicate
meeting emission standards in many states and most likely contributed to the
lower than expected sale price. As for the argument regarding engine swaps,
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The argument will never end. There is
no standard as to what personal preferences are and on any given day the
right car for the right person will command the right price. How about moving
on to some other subject?

Bruce Benson