Re: [DML] Emissions in CA

You'll probably need to take it to one of the referee smog check stations -- they'll do something to reclassify it based on the new engine, but frankly I doubt there's anyway it'll pass without the right emissions gear.

Do something about it anyway, because I sure hate driving behind all those old gas guzzler Mustangs and pickups and what-not that _stink_.  :-P

-Owen