RE: [DML] Re: Radio Upgrade

I don't know what brand they are, they came from a surplus electronics
supplier and are
not marked. They are most likely used for an OEM application.

You might want to take a course in business and learn how all this works,
you might
be surprised to learn that all the stores you go to, and the vendors you buy
from don't
sell thier items at cost.

How much do you think a set of speakers cost?
I also mentioned that like all my items, I offer FREE SHIPPING?

The Rocfords, or any other brand for that matter will costs you at least
$50.00 and will
require some sort of modifications, besides who wants a tweeter on a 3 1/2"
speaker?
A speaker that small IS a tweeter!

Hey, I make the offer and if no one bites then that is my problem.
I will be stuck with a bunch of speakers.
If someone wants to run all over town to every electronics store only to
find that there
is a limited selection of this small size speakers, and there are almost
none without center
tweeters in them, then $29.99 with free shipping might not sound too bad.

What's the beef?
- VB