[DML] Lockzilla or WingsAloft???

Your question will generate lots of different opinions.   There are only 2 vendors that offer these options as you noted.   Currently, the Wings-A-Loft system is the only door opening system available with the Zilla Door Launcher system still in process of going into production.

Toby offers many of the products you are looking for and has them available now.    I cannot vouch for the ease of installation as I do not have any of his products in my car.   The Zilla line is true plug-and-play.  I am not a sharp one when it comes to electronics and went with Zilla for ease of installation.  I'm sure Toby and others can give you more information and he seems to have good customer follow up and help with installing.

Some of this is a loyalty thing, some is a price difference, some is ease of installation, some is solenoids vs. actuators........ The factors are numerous regarding the two systems and is often a much debated subject.    Either way you go you will find 2 guys who are dedicated to the DeLorean product and have only the best interest of their customers in mind.

I have only Zilla in my car as I like the product and it was a snap to install.  I am waiting for the Zilla Door Launcher system to be produced and I will be quite honest with you that if Bob Zilla were to announce that his Door Launch system was not going to be produced I would buy Toby's kit.   I am loyal to the Zilla line but I would not slam the other guys product as it has many satisfied customers.

Tom Watkins
dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.