[DML] Re: Battery not charging

You start by cleaning ALL the "big" connections. If you don't know if
the alternator is charging go to a shop and most will test the battery
and alternator for free in the hopes of selling you soemthing. Sears
does it too. If the stop lights were drawing too much current then you
would be eating up fuses. If the battery is over 5-6 years old it is
probably shot.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757