[DML] To: Everyone In The DeLorean Community

[DML] To: Everyone In The DeLorean Community

Dear Friends:

Recently, I made the decision to sell 15943 to a collector /
investor. It was a decision that was difficult to make and only came
together because everything fell into place rather quickly. Now that
JIGAWAT has a new home in Richmond, Virginia. I am sure the new
owner will be making himself to the known community when the time
comes. He is a nice person and huge DeLorean fan. I am going to be
looking at some other opportunities as well.

I can truly say it was a pleasure meeting all of you (except D1) and
being with you at these events. My sincerest thank you goes out to
Ken Koncelik. I will always appreciate his efforts and advice over
the past several years. I have never met a nicer DeLorean
enthusiast. From my perspective, he has been the best friend to
everyone within the group. I want to go on record to say that his
actions and kindness will never be forgotten with me.

I also wish to thank Stephen, Warren, and James for receiving the
panic parts phone calls when I was getting ready for Pigeon Forge. I
was especially blown away when James answered the phone on a
Saturday when they were closed. It is amazing how stressed you get
when the crunch is on!

I also want to acknowledge Dave Bauerle. Dave is an awesome DeLorean
Tech and quite frankly, the only person to ever work on JIGAWAT
other than myself. Dave is an ace and truly worth the drive to see
him.

My only regret was not beating Dan Deutsch before he
officially "retired". With all that in mind, again, many thanks to
all and feel free to e-mail me if I can ever help with anything.

Incidentally, for those of you that were in Pigeon Forge, I now have
a 28 ft trailer that I am in no longer in need of also.

Warmest Regards,

John Curry
Columbus, Ohio
maddog6198@xxxxxxx