[DML] New Fall Tour Info, Must read!

I have been working with the City of Glen Cove and it looks like they
are going to be able to accommodate our fine cars and reserve the
main street in town (school street) for DeLorean Parking Only!

This should be a really good publicity and photo opportunities for
our cars we may even get TV coverage. This is the location of the
Marras the restaurant (Sat Oct 16th) we will be having diner at.
Along with the Stone Cold Creamery (ice cream) Starbucks and the rest
of town (sorry but the Ferrari and Maserati dealer walking distance
is closed in the evening so you will have to just widow shop)

I still need to hear from people who are or are thinking of attending.
Please e-mail me at falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx  that's  falltour5(at)
hotmail.com
Include your contact info if you will have your Delorean with you etc.

For more info please go to the Mid-Atlantic club web page at
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm

For more pictures of the tour and area go to  www.falltour.itgo.com

Regards,
Michael DeLuca