RE: AW: [DML] Pigeon Forge DVD set

Sorry about the Paypal thing...
Paypal is a tricky service and I had some instances of people using stolen
credit cards from
over seas (mostly Indonesia) and so Paypal has my account set up so that it
only accepts
payments from confirmed US addresses.
If you don't meet all the requirments for thier "Buyer Protection Program"
then it will
reject the payment.
Sorry about that, but I had to set it up that way because I kept getting
ripped off.
These guys would buy my stuff and send me payments, then months later the
credit card
companies would jackl the money out of my account without warning!
So my account is now set up to avoid that.
I only sell one or two things a year out of the USA, so for you guys you
must
use BIDPAY or send a money order.

...and what about the "prints"?
Do you mean the color sleeve in the DVD case?
It is done a color laser printer, and besides that... who cares about the
COVER?
Did you buy it for display or to watch the DVD's?

I know that I have gotten a few complaints that there is not enough video of
the car
show but I can't be everywhere at once.
The way I look at it is that we all know what these cars look like and most
of us
get to drive them everyday so I thought it would be a waste of everyone's
time just ot
show off cars that are little cleaner than the one in thier garage...
I focused on the extreme stuff like Kyle's V8 and Rich's 4x4.
I figured that people would be more interested in hearing from people that
they
have never met before....I mean the stuff with Jim Prentice and Fred Dellis
was worth
the price of addmission alone!
I thought the part with Stephen Wynne talking about the new interior was
really good
and Curtis, bless his heart talked forever but at the time everyone was
hanging on his every word.
Bob Gale, holy crap, I can watch that part over and over and never get tired
of it.
I watched his whole speech again last night when I was making up some more
copies.
(I personally check every single disc to make sure it works).
I had 12 hours of tape, all of it usable, and cut it down to 4 long hours.
I think the video is an important time capsule in DeLorean histroy because
there is nothing
else quite like it out there.... Tamir made a fantastic DVD of his trip to
Eurofest a few years
ago and it was very well done, I paid for it gladly without a complaint and
it was fantastic!
However he cut it down to make it as short as possible and to be honest I
would have
loved to have seen a lot more on the video.
Go to his website and order it if you haven't it is a great video!

As a DeLorean fan I love this stuff and have spent a fortune on it, I have
spent as much
as $100 on a single bootleg tape to get to see some stuff on the car that is
unavailable
anywhere else.... $20 to me is a no brainer for this much material.
I guess it depends on your current passion level, some of you have tired in
it I guess
and are not as impressed any more... but for me I am still young and on fire
and I can't
get enough!

The NEXT video will be a lot better, I will have some people helping me and
will have
several cameras running somewhere at ALL times.
- VB