Re: [DML] Frame Swap Photos

DON'T try to install/slide the frame in with that shifter
installed,trust me on this,it will hang up on you as you are sliding
the frame in,it adds about another six inches of jacking with the
shifter installed,and will most likely hang up somewhere on the
fiberglass as you are installing it.
I have done about a dozen body removals/installs,and found this out
on the first removal.By the way,the way I removed the black bodies
was with a home made "swing set" style cradle,made from 3 inch steel
pipes,supported with 45 degree braces,worked just fine for me,making
it a ONE man job,and able to roll the frame out,from under the black
bodies.(it always scared me to see the body hanging in mid-air,(as i
was rolling the frame out from under it)but always worked like a
charm)

CBL