From: dmc4matt [mailto:dmc4matt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:45 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DMC Maitenence Continued.....

Hey Guys,

If you remember, I posted awhile ago about the subject of DMC
Maitenence.

Here was my original Post:

J====They took the car
in, and started to check it out. His first thought was that it was
the fuel pump, but as he looked more into it, he thinks it may be the
fuel relay, because he says it smells burned. So that is where I am
with it.

My question: Has anyone had a similar problem like myself?

The Volvo place just called me today. They think it is that only one
of the six fuel injectors is spraying like it should, and the other
five are dripping and not functioning right. They were getting the
parts in this afternoon, and hope to install them tomorrow morning.
Do you guys think this should solve my problem, or have they not come
across anything likely to cause it?

Thanks Everyone!
Matt
VIN 002205