[DML] Reproduction Side Stripes - BLOWOUT SALE

[DML] Reproduction Side Stripes - BLOWOUT SALE

For those of you sitting on the fence about getting a set of my
reproduction side stripes, now is the time to act without delay.

...long story short, the people who I got to make these for me
made me a deal and I traded with them for a few more sets of the
stripes using up the remaining amount of the rare textured material
so I might not be making any more of these in the future.

I am going to liquidate the few extra sets of these that I have
for the lowest price I can allow.

If you want a set for only $150.00 then you can grab them
from eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2490265717

You can view pictures of them on my car at
http://www.dfwdmc.com

When they are GONE, they are GONE.
I don't think I will be making any more of them.
Some of you who have already gotten your Pigeon Forge DVD's will
have a sample peice of the material to examine.
They are very thick and high quality and stick like grim death!

- Videobob
VIN#5278