[DML] 5th Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Itinerary

[DML] 5th Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Itinerary

October 16th & 17th 2004

The Long Island Gold Coast Tour, live the dream!

Saturday
11:15am to 1:00pm

The first meeting point is at the Sands Point Preserve and Museum.
Parking fee is $2.00 (but may be waived?) admission to The Atoms
Family exhibit is $4.00 (optional).
Sands Point Preserve 95 Middleneck Road, Sands Point, New York 11050
(516) 571-7900
http://www.sandspointpreserve.org

1:00pm
We line up for the caravan
Have your two-way FM radios on the DMC 12 channel

1:30pm to 2:45pm
Arrive at Nassau County Art Museum Roslyn Harbor
145 Acres of Art, Gardens & Sculpture
One Museum Drive, Roslyn Harbor, NY 11576
Parking is free, Café Musee offers lunch and beverages but does
not accept credit cards!
CURRENT EXHIBITION: The W.P.A. Era: Art Across America admission is
$6.00 optional.
http://www.nassaumuseum.com

2:45pm
Caravan to Hotel
Scenic drive with another stop pending??????

Arrive at hotel (approximately) 3:30pm
Note official check in time is 4:00 , explore the hotel grounds and
facilities if you cant check in.

5:30-6:45 pm
Dinner at Marra's (Glen Cove)
Family style Italian Buffet $25*paid in advance

6:45pm
Stone Cold Creamery (ice cream)
Starbucks, Liquor Store Etc.
Just steps away from Marra's
Back to the Pub and grounds at the Harrison conference center
until ?????????????

Note: We adding things to this event, this Itinerary is subject to
revision and change. Remember to check for updates prior to the tour!

Sunday

Guests of the Harrison conference Center get a complimentary
breakfast in the dining room (see hotel for serving time)

We will be doing a morning photo shoot of the cars at the hotel
(Time to be determined)

Check out and departure 11:00-11:30 am

Caravan to Road Rally start point (Crescent Beach about 1 mile)
Get ready for an awesome Road Rally!
This will include a stop at the
Welwyn Preserve
This also has the Holocaust memorial and education center on the
grounds if you wish to take time to visit it.
Bailey Arboretum (pending)

For those not interested participating in the Road Rally I will offer
a driving tour equivalent or recommend a separate trip to
Sagamore Hill National Historic Site
(Home to president Theodore Roosevelt)
 http://www.nps.gov/sahi/home.htm

The Road Rally finishes in Bayville at the Walls Warf restaurant
at 2:30 pm

3:00 Lunch/Dinner
This will be a fabulous dinner!
Choice of 3 entrees and dessert
Views of Long Island sound and Connecticut
Don't miss this $25

If you have any questions, e-mail me at falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx

see other info about the tour below

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
President
Delorean Mid Atlantic Club.

5th Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Oct 16th & 17th

It's that time again!

This is the one you have been waiting for!
This promises to be the biggest and best Fall Tour Ever!!!!!

We have great things planed including a Road Rally, Rob Grady will be
there and we have a lot of fun things to do and see the entire
weekend!
If you have been to the Fall Tour or ever thought about going this is
the one you don't want to miss!

To get a copy of the registration form please go to the DeLorean Mid
Atlantic web page.
The direct link to the form is
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/Falltour5/regform.pdf
See details about the tour on the club web page at
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm
This event is open everyone but club members do get a discount so
there is no better time to join the club! If you would like to join
the DeLorean Mid Atlantic Club register (it's only $15 to join
less
then a tank of gas) go to membership@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have put additional images of this year's tour at
http://www.falltour.itgo.com/photo.html please take a look.

If you think you may be interested or plan to attend I have a
separate personal  e-mail set up at  falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx
I do need to hear from you so I can get an idea of how many people
will be attending.