[DML] 5th Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Oct 16th & 17th

[DML] 5th Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Oct 16th & 17th

It's that time again!

This is the one you have been waiting for!
This promises to be the biggest and best Fall Tour Ever!!!!!

We have great things planed including a Road Rally, Rob Grady will be
there and we have a lot of fun things to do and see the entire
weekend!
If you have been to the Fall Tour or ever thought about going this is
the one you don't want to miss!

To get a copy of the registration form please go to the DeLorean Mid
Atlantic web page.The direct link to the form is
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/Falltour5/regform.pdf
See details about the tour on the club web page at
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm
This event is open everyone but club members do get a discount so
there is no better time to join the club! If you would like to join
the DeLorean Mid Atlantic Club register (it's only $15 to join
less then a tank of gas) go to membership@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have put additional images of this year's tour at
http://www.falltour.itgo.com/photo.html please take a look.

If you think you may be interested or plan to attend I have a
separate personal  e-mail set up at  falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx
I do need to hear from you so I can get an idea of how many people
will be attending.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
President