[DML] Re: DMC in a US museum

Speaking of Deloreans in museums, the Delorean 4x4, D Rex will be
making an extended appearance at the Volo Auto Museum in Volo, IL
as part of a Monster Vehicles for Halloween display that should
open to the public by October 16, 2004.  The GT40 Rock Crawler
that was built on Monster Garage, Monster Nation 1 will also be
on display, hopefully in a side by side display with the D Rex.

With less than a month from the opening, you should start seeing
publicity for this display throughout the Midwest and especially
in the Chicago Metro area.  The Volo Auto Museum will be running
ads in many papers and running commercials on WGN TV / Cable, as
well as on other cable stations such as Speedvision and Spike TV.
One or both vehicles may stay at the museum through this winter.

The Volo Auto Museum is famous in the Midwest and nation-wide.
Jay Leno keeps tabs on the museum's inventory, since most of the
vehicles on display are for sale and he makes regular trips to
the museum to view their rare vehicles on display.

So, if you happen to be in the Midwest in a few weeks, have some
free time to burn and want to see some really cool cars, make a
stop by Volo.  As of the beginning of September, they even had a
very nice, low mileage, early 81 Delorean there for sale.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxx>