Re: [DML] RE: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE

Re: [DML] RE: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS AREHERE!!!!!!

Thanks for your support!
Yes, I agree that the video is too long.
However the work it would have been to disect it peice by peice would have
taken too long
so it was better to leave it there and let the view hit the NEXT button and
go to the next scene
and make thier own choice.
I talked with Ken about this and he also told me to make it shorter,
however my dillema was that I wanted to cut out a lot of people, some of
which are my friends ut I was afraid they might take it personaly and I know
how certain vendors have their loyal minions so I didn't want to appear to
play favorites and I wanted to give everyone a fair shot.
I did not get much of Grady because he simply wasn't there - he was too
late.
Some of the other people that are not seen simply didn't have time or were
camera shy.

I never got around to shooting much of Hervey, but we hear enough of him
anyway! - LOL

I really wanted to get some stuff with Toby, and we had diner together
several times but for some reason or another I was always doing something
else.

Even though we were there for 4 days, it seemed like 2 hours.
Everything was happening to fast.
Next time I will have more of a schedule and might een have several crews
running around.
The next video in 2006 will be awesome!
- VB