Re: [DML] RE: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE

Re: [DML] RE: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE...

I am going to stick up for Video Bob on this one.

We do a lot of editing for the shows and it does take hours and hours of
time to do it. Although I have not seen the videos yet I am sure the footage Bob
took and decided to use is really detailed ( I actually told him to cut out
more than he did by 2 hours)

The dvd's label and covers all have cost and it does take time to get  them
and his video also isn't much more than some of the videos of previous  shows
that others did and sold and his is a dvd set

I cannot do a show and make a video so I am sure we will be getting reviews
of the dvd's soon and I hope those that want to relive the moment take up the
offer.  I wish I had more video of the last three shows.

One thing that never gets taken into consideration is time

And time is worth something.

Thanks for the effort can't wait to see the show
You all know I never got a chance to see it LOL

Ken